…thinking about all that I am thankful for in a year that has had a lot of change and movement. Tomorrow I will spend the Thanksgiving holiday with my ‘US west coast family’ and this will be the first time in many years that I have had this opportunity. Added to celebrating and feasting with my family on this very caloric day, this holiday is followed by the wedding of my youngest niece Mary. These two specials days nearly back to back are enough to be thankful for but there is more.
So 2015, here’s to the many more things I am thankful for!
- A good transition back to the US after 4 really amazing years in Lisbon, Portugal.
- The support of family and friends and the growth of my ‘global family’.
- For new clients and many new prospects.
- The very robust global entreprenurial network filled with many exciting opportunities.
- The ability to continue to mentor and support the startups in accelerator and incubator programs based in Portugal through Beta-i, Fábrica De Startups, Startup Lisboa, Startup Braga and others.
- The hope that all the violence and tension in the world will somehow ease up. It will never go away, but 2015 has been a terrible year with too much violence.
- Thankful for being back to the energy and opportunity of Los Angeles.
- For those who are reading this blog now, I very much appreciate your time and support.
Have a not so hectic holiday season and all the best for a happy, healthy and safe 2016.